Posted by: Mawicks | 2009/05/18

Husband refuses to maintain kids

My husband, has been abusing me physically, mentally and emotionally for quiet a long time now. He claims tha I am a lunatic, a dub who needs divine intervention and he says I use the kids to demand money from him for myself.
How long will it take for me to get this maintenance issue settled? My son goes to a private school and has been given a letter to of demand otherwise he' ll be expelled.Please advice.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

I hope other readers can advise on the maintenance issue --- try visiting your local Maintenance Court ( usually at the Magistrate's COurt ) and they should be able to advise ). Once maintenance has been decided by the court, he would be in trouble with the court if he did not pay. and they would look at the expenses you can demonstrate, and at his ability to pay.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Bob' s Girlfriend | 2009/05/18

Are you divorced? Seperated? Do you live seperately?

You need to make an appointment and go and see the Maintenance officer at your nearest Magistrate' s court and get things going. Unfortunatelly it all takes alot of time but the sooner you start the sooner you' ll get your maintenance.

Reply to Bob&#39 s Girlfriend

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.