Posted by: confused | 2008/05/21

Husband not worried

hi cs my husband really doesnt provide for me and my little 8mionth old daughter we've been together for 8 years married for 2 years well last year he didnt pay the bond for two months the bond is on my name i give him the money to pay the bond because he didnt want it to go off debit order well fnb phoned me ordered me to pay 16 000 within 10 days i was suprise because i know the bond was paid i phoned my husband and asked him if he paid the bond and he said yes so i phoned fnb and they e-mailed me a statement wich shows that the bond wasn't paid they ordered me to pay or they would reposses th house, i took my life savings and paid the bond, my husband promised to never do it again as he got financail problems i never knew he did untill now then everything went ok then i got a phonecall from this lady claiming that my husband is cheating with her and that he only uses me financailly i confronted him and he said she's lying she works with him she wanted something to blossom between them but he told her he's married and he loves his family i believed him he doesnt contribute financailly ut he does around the house by cooking cleaning washing the baby making bottles then i get another call from fnb today i owe them 8000 phoned my husband he didnt pay the bond again for 2months they've black listed me on itc and he doesnt care i phoned his mother and told her he'll be coming home tonite im tired of this do u guys think im being harsh.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Don't give him another penny for the bond or anything else, and get a good local legal opinion, as the issue is probably complicated, and you need to be able to defend yourself properly . Why on earth are you still giving him money for the bond, when you know he is misusing it >?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Tango | 2008/05/21

Wake up. Pay the bond yourself. For heavens sake - give him money??? Are you crazy!!!!!!!???????? Get out. Divorce him, sell the house - put him on the street and get yourself a nice town house - and be VERY gratefull you had the house in your name in the first place!

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Nevada | 2008/05/21

Sorry - agree with David - divorce him! you are already the breadwinner why do you need him?

Reply to Nevada
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/05/21

he is definitely financially abusing u and that leads to emotional abuse, the choice is yours at the end of the day, whay don't you make stop order payments direct from salary?

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: David | 2008/05/21

Two words, divorce him.

Reply to David

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.