Question
Posted by: Q | 2005/01/06

Husband Mastrubating

I'm concerned about my husband jerking off on his own while I'm busy with housework. I then don't get any when we go to bed. we're both still in our twenties. Why does he do this? When i ask him he said he assumed that i'm too tired for sex, but he didn't even ask me if I'm in the mood. Is this where married life starts and sex ends?
Or is he just not interested in me anymore? He does not have a libido problem at all. Why does he prefer pleasing himself or could he be having an affair?

Read the excellent advice from Jackswife also visit www.jackinworld.com for more insight into male masturbation

Dr Elna McIntosh

7
Posted by: ... | 2005/01/06

I too found out boyfriend then husband jerked off, was upset because it meant none for me,

I explained to him that it hurts me if he does it without asking whether I'm in the mood of it.

Now he asks me whether I want sex, if not I watch him jerk off, and usually I would get in the mood and we turn out making love in the end anyway, sometimes not, but hey, now its something we both enjoy!!!

Some time I do too and we watch each other, huge turn on great sex afterwards

...

Reply to ...
Posted by: porn king | 2005/01/06

thank god there are women who agree with me.

mimi and feline...you rock my workd.

Reply to porn king
Posted by: Feline | 2005/01/06

Relax - he was jerking off long before he even met you, and he will continue to do so - nothing wrong with that, its perfectly normal.

Its amazes me that you are worried about an affair - jees girl - he is just wanking, not committing a crime.

Relax, and next time offer to help...!

Reply to Feline
Posted by: mimi | 2005/01/06

Q, don't tell me you never masturbate? Masturbation helps you get in touch with yourself, understand your body and your needs. I am a woman and I musturbate almost everyday. I live with my boyfriend and get the real thing every day. When I'm with him I can cum up to three times because I understand my sexual needs. We have a great sex life and he sometimes watches me while I masturbate vice versa. You are so old fashioned, C'mon you need to lighten up or he'll leave you.

Reply to mimi
Posted by: porn king | 2005/01/06

you dont have to respect him for doing it, but you must respect his decision to want to do it, not that you have to like it.

he might be thinking of someone else, like a porn star or something. or he might be thinking of you doing things to him you wont or dont normally do. like facials or anal (just suggestions). maybe he has a fantasy he wants to do with you that you are not keen on doing???

you will find he thinks you are desirable but something he takes pleasure in doing.

hope this helps, even if just a little.

Reply to porn king
Posted by: Q | 2005/01/06

Hi PK

No I don't get satisfied touching myself. Should I then just respect him and let him do it in private in stead of complaining everytime i walk in on him?
Do you guys think of some-one else when doing this?
So it's not that he doesn't find me desireable anymore?

(xcuse my spelling, afrikaans replys also welcome)

Reply to Q
Posted by: porn king | 2005/01/06

it is natural for a married man to still toss off. he has been doing it for 10 years by himself and there is no reason to change now he is married.

he is still into you, but also wants his own time to relieve himself.

nothing wrong with it.

if you hard up for sex though, gimme a shout...haha.

i dont see why everone must change once they married. im sure you also like a little fingering session by yourself sometimes.

Reply to porn king