Question
Posted by: Tholi | 2007/02/27

Husband& Cellphone passwords!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All, this is going to be long but i really need your help and imput.

I have posted about this before. Here is the whole story.

I met my hubby about 11years ago. When we met he told me that he had a list of girlfriend and i was olso included in that long list when i dated him. He says he was trying to be honest with while i feel i was very infact dadly damaged by his honesty. And form there i never strusted him and started looking for things including checking his cellphone, well i had found a few things in his cellphone which proved that he was having an affair. We got married in 2003 and still was checking his cellphone and once found two messages one read" thank you so much and you hold a very special place in my heart" and the other read" i saw you 5days ag but i'ts like i saw you 5seconds ago, you beauty is still vivid to me and you really stole my heart have a nice day" and this was from my Hubby to this lady. When i was clean out room in in 2006 May before our daughter was born i found this old e-mail between him and a married woman disclosing their sexual fantasies for each other. So now he puts passwords on his phone, when i asked him why he does it, he says he's doing it incase his phone gets stolen and told me i can have his phone anytime i want, before he put his passwords he used to carry his phone everywhere even to the toilet or when he goes to bath and then he discovered these passwords and now he leaves it.He has a new phone and so on Saturday he was not at home , me and my son wanted to use his old phone to take pictures and when i inserted my sim card it asked me for those security codes, we phoned him for the codes and he gave me wrong codes and said he canot remebr them. When he came back home he went straight to his old phone and put in passwords" the ones he had forgotten". He fiddled with his phone for about 2-3 hours then he said i can use it. So i can't stop wondering what is it that he did not want me to see in this phone and i'm so angry with him i can't control it. What was he hiding, after all thes incidents he has never once tried to prove that he's not having affairs instead he locks his phone and put in on silence when we co to bed.

Is this something i should worry about but i just cannot put my mind at rest. Please give me some advice.

Thank you all

I really don\t like doing cellphone questions --- I think the abolishment of cellphones would greatly improve the human condition and the happiness of relationships.
People who behave as though they have something to hide, usually do

5
Posted by: P | 2007/02/28

dis mos logies dat die manne in jou kultuur nie net een vrou aanhou nie.

Reply to P
Posted by: N. | 2007/02/27

To been there,

just want to ask if u are still there? if u are out, how did u do it?

Reply to N.
Posted by: Tholi | 2007/02/27

He told me that amongst all of the others i was the best& i love him, but at the back of my mind there's just thins feeling.

Reply to Tholi
Posted by: Been there | 2007/02/27

All I can say is ..... A Leopard never changes its spots ............... once a cheat always a cheat ................... !! why don't you confront him? ask him how would he feel if your cellphone always needed codes and pin no.'s ? be honest with him and tell him that you will no longer put up with this kind of behaviour, he needs to end his nonsence or risk losing his family .................. I really do sympathise with you and the hard reality is that they never change ! it might stop for a while, but soon enough there will be someone else!

Reply to Been there
Posted by: Lauren Auder | 2007/02/27

Y wud u hav married him if he told u that u were 1 of many?

Reply to Lauren Auder