Question
Posted by: Lilly | 2008/01/25

husband ,anger and his moods.

my husband had a rough upbringing,he so moody,full anger anger even though sometimes he jolly,but i suggested that he go see a therapist,he said "im afraid to go there coz im afraid we will separate,i just want a promise from u that u will spend most of the time with me" maybe he scared of the things that he didnt tell me, but he doesnt know that i know he was once a hobbo,b-coz of bad life(home problems).but y is he so scared and what can i do to change his anger,coz we argue all the time.

Make it clear to him that you love him as he is, and will possibly love him even more as he sorts out whatever else is concerning him ; that you appreciate that he had a tough time earlier in life, and admire the extent to which he has managed to overcome earlier hardships, and that he deserves some further help from a good counsellor, so that he can feel more confident and peaceful, and so that the pair of you can be even happier together. And remind him that his sessions with a therapist / counsellor would be confidential, and information would only be shared with you, if at all, with his specific consent and at his request.

1
Posted by: lilly | 2008/01/25

thank you doc, he has agreed to go se the counsellor, atleat thats the 1st step.

Reply to lilly