Question
Posted by: Nkoko | 2007/11/30

Husband and ex-mistress friend

My husband had an affaair with a some woman in 05, as far as I know the affair lasted for about 7 months. Recently we went to a party and the woman's friend was also there. When the friend came we were already there. My husband was stting across the room and he stood up to give this woman a hug. That really irritated me. I told him that I didn't like how he hugged that woman. I didn't understand why he did that. Well we argued about it he said well that woman is not the person I slept with. I felt so disrespected by that act. With him being self righteous as he is, he didn't see anything wrong with that. And when I asked him why he did that he said I was asked. And while he was greeting her he kept pointing at me, I guess he was showing her that oh I'm here with my wife. When I asked why was he pointing at me he said she asked who he was with and that the woman didn't know who I was. lies lies lies I dodn't how many times I've seen that woman before...plenty and on that day I was told she don't who you are.
What do you think CS, was I off by feeling disrespected??
Pls advise.
Tx!

Its understandable that you wouldn't want your husband to hug someone he had an affair with --- but do you feel he may not hug anyone else who knew the woman with whom he had the affair ? Is that really disrespect for you ? Maybe it's good that he emphasized to this woman that he was there with his wife, and happy to be with his wife ? Maybe some marriage counselling sessions would be useful for both of you ?

3
Posted by: Huh | 2007/12/03

Sizwe which planet are you from. Are you still in the days of Moses. Dream of your perfect world and you will be miserable for the rest of your life.

Reply to Huh
Posted by: Jake | 2007/12/03

Jake who are, Mr self righteous. look stop pretending not to have weakness or faults or sins.huh morena you sound little experienced

Reply to Jake
Posted by: sizwe | 2007/12/03

how can you still sleep with your husband knowing that he had an affair with someone else.... he will do it again and again cause you accepted him.... you showed him that you are weak.... by taking him back.....

Reply to sizwe