Question
Posted by: cow girl | 2008/02/05

hurts when urine and strong smell

hey ya doc sometimes when i urinate it huts in my pelvis area and i get a strong smell my discharge is sometimes a yellow and whit but i seem to be dry as well and itchey i am haveing cranberry tablets and cranberry ural at the momment seems to help a little sometimes as well i have just started doing situps could i have pulled a muscle in my pelvic area as well please help as i dont want to go on any medication as i have had too much as it is i get burning know and again thank you

It sounds like either a bladder or vaginal infection or a combination of both. A pulled muscle would not explain your symptoms.

2
Posted by: Kay | 2008/02/05

It sounds like you have an infection called Bacterial Vaginosis. It can be cleared with antibiotics which your gynae has to prescribe.

Reply to Kay
Posted by: cowgirl | 2008/02/05

as well i forgot to add after i urinate it feels scrathy as well

Reply to cowgirl