Question
Posted by: PARIS | 2007/12/17

HURTING SO BAD

I FELT PREGNANT WHEN I WAS DOING MY MATRIC IN 2004 MY BOYFRIEND GOT ARRESTED AND I HAD NO ONE TO TURN TO. IT WAS HARD FOR ME BY THAT TIME CAUSE MY MOTHER LEFT ME AT A VERY TENDER AGE SO I DIDN`T WANT MY CHILD TO SUFFER I HAD AN ABORTION AND NOW I`M HURTING IM LIVING ALONE SINCE FROM 2001 I WAS 16 WHEN I CONCEIVED AND LEFT ALONE AT THE AGE OF 14 PLS HELP AND IT WASN`T EASY

I would suggest that you post this to Cyber Shrink.

1
Posted by: zan | 2007/12/18

Im very sorry to hear about your hurt.Im also living alone, single, my parents and sisters live in another Province and im very happy with here i am.
How can i help?

Reply to zan