Question
Posted by: dreamgal | 2007/04/03

hurting

hi CS

Wana share my story with u cos i hav no 1 else to talk to.Yesterday i went to the mall with my boyfriend he has a baby with some 1 else but hates these people and not once has he been there to see the baby he doesnt even know what the baby looks like.

So we met this girl at the mall thats hes cousins ex girlfriend and she knows my boyfriend when she saw me she called me his ex girlfriends name so i asked whos that then she said im sorry thought u wer hes ex girlfriend and she also asked my boyfriend hows the baby i felt so embarrassed and hurt inside that i just walked away tears just rolled down my face it was like i could feel the pain emotionally and physically.

I dont understand why i felt so hurt inside and how do i deal with these situations.

thanx
dreamgal

HE may or may not have any reason to hate "these people " ( presumably he felt a bit differently when he chose to father the child ) but he has no reason whatsoever to hate the child or to neglect it. Don't YOU feel guilty and hurt because he has been behaving immaturely and unfairly towards the child, it's surely not your fault that he does so.
But look after yourself and take srious warning from this --- the way he treats this child makes it far more unlikely that he would treat you, or any child you might have, any better in the long run. Do you really deserve to have a man like this in your life ?

3
Posted by: Sg | 2007/04/03

I would be very cautious with a man that shows no love and affection for his own child ! Not the sort of person I can relate to at all.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: Lauren Auder ™ | 2007/04/03

Did u feel hurt n embarressed cos u'r boyfriend does not know his child n does not do anything 2 support her? If that is da reason it means that u r humane. It's sumthing 2 worry about if he does not worry bout his own flesh n blood cos anyone can make a baby but it takes a man to raise one.

If u hurt cos she called u by his ex g/f's name, I might also understand that u cud feel hurt but do not feel bad ... cos she might hav done it on pupose, 2 spite u, unless she did not know his ex that well.

Reply to Lauren Auder ™
Posted by: Bongi | 2007/04/03

Sorry i dont mean to harsh on you but dont you think he is lying to you or if he is not lying about seeing the baby he will also do the same to me, he does not seem to be a good man to me,if i was you i will leave before he hurts you more.

Reply to Bongi