Question
Posted by: Tia | 2004/09/28

Hurt

I've been single 4 a year until last week when my ex called & asked me out, we went out & talked about us, he asked 4 forgiveness & a second chance, he kept on going on & on about how sorry he was until I gave in, we went back 2 his place on that very same night & had the most incredible sex, the next day, I asked what's gonna happen now, he said 2 take things easy, go with the flow & let nature take it's course so 2 speak. So now, my problem is that I think I'm falling inlove with him all over again, I can't stop thinking about him & I'm scared, I think I'm about 2 get hurt all over again & by the same person, we last spoke over the phone on sunday & we staying at the same town, what hurts mostly is that I was doing fine, not even worried about finding a boyfriend until he started calling, I wish I could just turn back the clock, I would really like some help here, pls, do u guys think I'm being taken 4 a ride again...................how could I have been so stupid.....

Hello Tia,
I guess its sensible for you to be, to at least some extent, scared of getting hurt by him again, and it'd be wise to be cautious about this repeat. It might not be the best idea to re-start the relationship with sex, rather than with a more measured period of testing him out and seeing if he behaves as sorry as he speaks.

6
Posted by: Tia | 2004/09/29

Thanx 4 all yo advices guys, I guess I should have seen this coming, I also thought the whole thing was just 2 good 2 b true, but anyway, it happened & I cannot turn back the clock, will b very careful the next time one of my exes tries this kind of trick on me again............

Reply to Tia
Posted by: lala | 2004/09/29

plz think very carefully before you get intimate with him again...he might b going thru some tough time and he came back to u cos he knows you will be willing to get him thru whatever the hell he's going thru right now, without even letting you know what up! so be careful remember why you left in the first place, ask him questions and take it from there...BUT sex is not the way to go about it...all the best man and put yourself first!!

Reply to lala
Posted by: Wannahelp | 2004/09/28

Agree with Kernel. When you get sexually involved, you get emotionally attached. Men not so much. Don't expose yourself like that, be more expensive with yourself. Remember, men isn't the same as us women. They want sex for physical pleasure. For us it is more emotional than physical. They will do or say anything to have sex if they have no character. Please don't let him use you like this.

Reply to Wannahelp
Posted by: Mindless | 2004/09/28

Dear Tia,

I've been through something very similar, unfortunately my story is one with a bad ending. In my experience, all he wanted was the sex with no strings attached. His attitude was very much the attitude of your guy. I live for the happily ever after stories though, and I sincerely hope that yours is one. Please be careful. If I can offer advice - don't sleep with him again until you're absolutely certain where you stand with him?

Lots of luck and best wishes.
M

Reply to Mindless
Posted by: Kernel | 2004/09/28

He got what he wanted. You will just have to wait and see if he has anything more to offer to you. My feeling is that he is using you, but time will tell.

Reply to Kernel
Posted by: Mona | 2004/09/28

It depends, why did you break up the first time?

Reply to Mona