Question
Posted by: N@S | 2004/02/11

Hungry all the time

The past two months, I have been under alot of stress and because of it, I have lost 10kg. I would go on for days without eating. And I was also taking Prozac, which contributed to me having a loss of appetite. But now I am off the medication and I just seem to be hungry all of the time. I can eat a full meal and then be hungry straight afterwards. Is it like this beacsue I have lost alot of weight or is there something wrong?

N@S, it is difficult to say whether there is something wrong without being able to examine you first. I doubt that it is something serious, but it might be due to a thyroid problem or sugar problem, so the best would be to see your doctor just to make sure. Good luck.