Question
Posted by: Admirer | 2004/11/12

Humour makes the world go round

I could post a problem or two here, but as soon as I've read your commentary on Survivor or The Apprentice, I feel so good that I can't remember what the problem was that I wanted to ask you about (mind you, it might have something to do with my age as well!).
Thank you very much! I enjoy both programmes on TV very much, but find myself these days more anxious to read your comments!

Gosh, admirer, you're causing me to Cyberblush ( compounded by sunburn, after my intermittently out in the garden tree-felling, tofay !). Reminds me of the story of the two unemployed Irishmen walking down the road, who saw a sign saying : "Tree Fellers Wanted". "Oh, what a pity", said Paddy, "And there's only the two of us !"
Sincerely, thanks for your kind comments ; it takes a lot of work, so it's nice to know it's appreciated and enjoyed. Especially between my "elder moments", which are rather like a Blonde Moment, though necessarily involving rather less hair !