Question
Posted by: Lyns | 2005/01/06

Humidity.............

Hi, I have been suffering from extreme fatigue the past few months. I live in Durban and have for 13 years. Last week I went to JHB and all the fatigue disappeared - i was a new person!!! I am now back in Durban and am extremely tired and sluggish again. I feel it is because of the high humidity here but does this affect me for perhaps a medical reason?? I do have low blood pressure on and off but was recently tested and all fine. I also had slight anaemia as a child. I am now 36

Lyns, it is probably due to the climate, but the safest would be to see your doctor and make sure there isn’t an underlying cause. Good luck.