Question
Posted by: XXX | 2004/12/21

hulp nodig

Hallo daar,ek het ernstig begin gym, kan iemand my help met hulp middels om my sisteem te boost.Ek sit tussen nowhere en nerens so hier is nie baie plekke om sulke goed te kry nie.Ek gebruik op die oomblik Vitamien B12 kompleks en n USN produk Phedra Cut.Kan iemand my help met Produkte en n telefoon nommer.

Hi XXX

My opinion on supplements is quite simple - take them only if you are really sure that you need them. How do you know this- well, unless you are vegetarian, or you are eating very very badly, you are unlikely to need supplements. If you diet is OK, and you are eating fairly well, then buying expensive supplements is just a waste of time, and a waste of money. So, to be honest with you, the supplements you are taking are probably not really needed. The vitamin B12 is OK, because vitamin B is not dangerous if you take it in very high levels, and so perhaps you can keep taking that one. However, the phedra cut is a bad idea. Did you know that phedra containing products were even banned in certain states in the USA because they were linked to deaths caused by heatstroke, because they interfere with the body's ability to control temperature. So, this is a dangerous one to take and I would definitely not suggest you continue with it.

The only other possible exception is someone who is trying to gain weight, and doesn't have the access to the food that is needed - again, here a protein shake may help to add to the protein stores in the body, and this is probably a safe practice. But, other mass builders, creatine, steroids, fat burners etc. I would not find any reason to recommend. So, if you are very sure and willing, then a protein shake is probably the best way to go.

The bottom line is that diet and training will do the trick for you, unless there is some other serious problem with your training or lifestyle, or a medical condition. HOwever, considering that you have just started your training, I think that you should just look at how it goes - you will improve anyway, it does not matter what you take in addition to diet, and then maybe later, if you feel you need something, you can try it out.

1
Posted by: Sannette | 2004/12/22

I have a weight problem,I started eating properly & started to work out,that's all you need...and patience and persiverance!!

Reply to Sannette