Question
Posted by: betty | 2004/11/23

Hulp dringend nodig

Ek het Donderdag 'n ou ontmoet, hy is wragies iemand wat ek nog altyd van gedroom het. Hy weet wat hy in die lewe wil hê en dis wonderlik.

Hy behandel my met respek en ek waardeer dit opreg. Ons bly nogal 'n entjie uit mekaar uit maar ek sien hom more weer.

Ons email mekaar so nou en dan en hy het my nog net een keer ge sms.

Ek het nog nooit 'n vaste verhouding gehad nie en het dringend tips nodig wat om nie te doen nie - ek wil hom nie afskrik nie.

Hierdie ou is defnitief 'n keeper

Give it time, relax, and go slowly. If he's as good as you think, he;ll want that, too.

4
Posted by: betty | 2004/11/23

Baie dankie aan almal wat vir my adies gegee het en ek sal my bes probeer more aand en julle Donder laat weet wat het gebeur

Reply to betty
Posted by: just do | 2004/11/23

You know - what i've learnt is that one can never get enough or sufficient advise when it comes to these things! Dis belangrik dat U net onthou om jouself te wees. Ek dink dit is ook belangrik om vir hom te respekteer - as jy dit kan behandel dan sal alles in plek val! Wees maar oop met hoe jy oor dinge voel - moet nie vir hom leuns vertel, net om te "score" nie.. Dis ook 'n goeie ding om jouself te geniet - maar dit moet egte genietskap wees!
Ek dink dis al wat ek van kan dink - en soos hulle se' - in die oomblik sal U weet wat om te doen en se'

Reply to just do
Posted by: Spooky | 2004/11/23

1.Always be polite, honest, humble, and yourself.
2.Always take a bath/shower just before meeting with him so you feel nice and fresh, comfortable and confident.
3.Don’t overdo the make-up and take care to smell nice with just a dab of QUALITY perfume (like “Aromatic” available from Edgars – and please take care not to drown yourself in the stuff like my daughters do ‘cause there’s no bigger “put-er-off-er” than the pungent pong of an over dosed circus clown). Fresh spearmint gum or the likes does wonders for the close-up moments.
4.Be a good listener at all times.
5.Don’t be overwhelmingly smitten so as to drop your . . . ‘guard’ in too much of a hurry. Remember that looks and charm can be very deceiving.
6.Be cautious with alcohol - it can easily dissolve your inhibitions.
7.Don’t get engaged until the novelty has worn off and you are then happy with the REAL him.
8.Familiarity breeds contempt, so if he still wears that shining armour for you after a year or so, you may consider living with him for a while before committing to marriage and a family.
9.Make an effort to get on well with his parents.
10.Always have a plan "B" in the back of your mind.
11.Live happily ever after.

Reply to Spooky
Posted by: t | 2004/11/23

just give it a while.
it's still very early days and maybe he wants to get to know you before getting too involved with you.
be patient

good luck

Reply to t