Question
Posted by: WHY ? | 2004/10/27

HUH? / CHARMAIN / VAL / PAT / ZAZZO etc.

WHY do these people not go somewhere else.

WHY attack people on this site ?

WHY be bitchy ?

WHY do they always attack the same people ?

Cyber Shrink you tell me WHY, what do they get from hurting us and being nasty here ?

Do they not realise how much pain they cause ? Or they just do not care!

Go away - if you cannot be supportive and helpful - get lost !

Never mind asking about HERE, some people are nasty to others wherever they are ; and online they have the chance to do so anonymously. Actually, surprisingly few people abuse the privileges they have here. And when they do, as I keep saying IGNORE THEM. They get their kicks out of seeing you get upset, so dont bother to delight them.

15
Posted by: Susan | 2004/10/27

I think you should listen to everybody's advice, and then decide which you want to follow and which you are going to ignore.

I agree with BT and Paul, sometimes if you are down you don't want to listen to snotty remarks just ignore it and go on.

Reply to Susan
Posted by: Paul | 2004/10/27

Gee wizz chaps, chill out a bit. I mean really who could give a continental stuff who says what. You come here ask for advice, someone gives good advice and you are gratefull, someone tunes you nonesense? So what, tonight when you go home what is that snotty person of you anyway. Like a fart in a hurricane, but the good advice sticks.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/27

Hi Why?
People don't always mean to be hurtful but when they are not happy themselves it is easier to hurt someone else, but you should not let them get to you, ignore their comments and move beyond these.

I know it is painful when people are snide and cunning with their responses but just move beyond it, it isn't always meant that way.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: HUH | 2004/10/27

I am a 48 year old woman who has had her fair share of knocks , Just like the rest of the world !!! Thats who I am .
WHY ? You are obviously a immature little girl and I will not get into a slanging match with you. Googbye

Reply to HUH
Posted by: WHY ? | 2004/10/27

HUH ? who are you to decide in any case how long it should or should not take anyone to get over anything in their lives.

Reply to WHY ?
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/27

Chelle - you said it better than I could ever have - even if I tried. THANK YOU so much !!!!

*hug*

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/27

Sorry Huh? The last comment I made was directed at someone called Charmain.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/27

Huh? - the issue is that at that time the topic under discussion had nothing to do with her past heartbreak - it was a question regarding a man she is currently dating and a remark he made.

I regard your remark as uncalled for under those circumstances, and the way it was delivered also appeared rather snide in my opinion.

The other comment was about not wanting to be her child- I can't see anything constructive in that. Purely destructive comment to someone who cares about her cerebal palsied child and who adopted her to start off with.

Stop acting all innocent and angelic suddenly.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/27

2 weeks ? go check your facts please.

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Huh ? | 2004/10/27

I have written in once to this forum.
I mentioned that CP Mom was seeing someone again when 2 weeks ago she was devastated that she had broke up with her boyfriend, Surely any one can see that if u are 'devastated' you need more that 2 weeks to get over someone. I suggested taht she looks inside herself for happiness.
WHY ? stop acting like a spoilt child , who cannot get her own way.
I am known to help people and on being compassionate.
Unfortunately if (as happens on this Forum) people ask for help for the same thing over and over again -- and don't take it and help themselves , I can not have synpathy.

Reply to Huh ?
Posted by: Emma | 2004/10/27

If these people's comments upset you, then they are achiving what they set out to do. They want to upset you. Either don't post anymore, or just ignore what they have to say. Unfortunately you cannot make them go away.

take care.

Reply to Emma
Posted by: WHY ? | 2004/10/27

Chelle you are as charming and as wise as ever.

Reply to WHY ?
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/27

I've noticed these idiots. They pick on really sensitive issues too. Best is to ignore it, but I realise that sometimes the "OUCH" is just too much to keep quiet.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: WHY? | 2004/10/27

If you read postings you will see that these people always target certain regulars. They never have anything meaningful to add at all.

Reply to WHY?
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/10/27

hi ther

i have no idea what you talk about

but this is a open forum and if you post somehting you should be mature enough to accept the reponses people give - sure someone will make a snotty remark but take the good with the bad.

sometimes you will get objective and good advice - for free

don't be to sensitive

nina

Reply to lady nina