Question
Posted by: | 2019/07/22

huge sex drive

I'm an Indian male,  51 years. I have a huge sex drive, unfortunately my partner is not the same. I can have sex with my partner and while inside and relaxing i can go again or I can do 3 times a night... I sometimes have sex with my partner and go to the shower and masturbate.... how do get my partner to fulfill my need or should just carry on please advise?

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/07/23

You can talk to your partner about this, but there is a good chance that your partner just does not have the same level of sex drive as you do, and therefore you need to also learn how to satisfy yourself.

In discussion with your partner, try to establish what arouses them and makes them want to have sex and how often they ideally would like to have sex. This will help you in managing your expectations and perhaps providing greater satisfaction to your partner. Remember it is not just about your needs; if they love having sex with you, they may just want more sex.

However, pressure to have sex can really reduce one's drive for sex so be aware of how much pressure you put on your partner to have sex with you.