Question
Posted by: Zelna | 2007/12/03

Huge Lost

A friend / work collegue of mine lost his wife and son in a vehicle accident earlier this year. Ever since I have been plagued by thoughts of my children and my husband been taken away from me. How can I overcome this feeling of panic whenever it comes in my thoughts. Because I keep on dreaming of their litte family that was so torn apart.

This is a relative of grief, when one recognizes that life can be fragile. Don\t concentrate so much on the family that was so sadly damaged ( unless there are ways in which you can help them and in which they want help ) See a good local counsellor to explore why this had such a powerful and unhelpful impact on you, and how to work through these concerns so as to enrich your own family, so that you can all enjoy each other while you have each other, for however long that may be

1
Posted by: Jacqui | 2007/12/03

Take it from someone who lost 3 family members within a timespan of 6 weeks 6 years ago, live each day to its fullest and express your love daily - don't sweat about the small stuff. It just is not worth it. I don't have any regrets and there were no bad vibes, it is just my advice.

Reply to Jacqui