Question
Posted by: Baby | 2012/05/25

Huby/anal sex

resently huby is playing alot with my anus n we never did any anal sex b4, lastnyt after we had sex he playing sucking my virgina &  anus when i wanted to returning a favor he agreed at first and then he refused saying he is not clean. i notice though that his anal opening is very big and i asked him if he did anal sex b4 and he said no. but this thing is boardering me  is he gay/bisexual? is it possible that he sleeps with ada men too. i am really worried, when i asked him he said i am insulting him.

I do not believe that if he has an interest in anal sex with a women that he may be gay. additionally, a large anus is not a sign of hommosexuality.

5
Posted by: Yosly | 2012/06/12

Nope. Takes a few weeks for everything to hpapen in there if she did get pregnant. If she misses her period then she is pregnant if not your safe dude! Was this answer helpful?

Reply to Yosly
Posted by: Baby | 2012/06/04

thanx Mingaz for info, really apreciated.

Reply to Baby
Posted by: SHACK | 2012/05/31

WHT IS ANAL SEX, PLEASE.?

Reply to SHACK
Posted by: Mingaz | 2012/05/31

Baby.let me tell u one thing...Your donkey loves anal sex for some reason,which might be a turn off to you...Men''s prostate gland are located in the space beween the rectum and the ass.So most of the time He feels like performing anal sex to you,just know that He feels that can be done to Him,but as you know opposite attracts,so that does''nt label him as gay also.Mens G-SPOTS are similar to womens G-SPOTS(Rectum vs Clitoris).Stimulating these spots might feel pleasrable to both sexes...

Reply to Mingaz
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/05/28

Reply to sexologist