Question
Posted by: DK | 2005/07/05

hubby not producing like he should?

I'm a little worried and need some advice if possible. My husband had his sperm checked by a urologist and although the motility was less than normal he said it shouldn't be too much of a probem. When we do have sex the sperm seems much less and when I do get up afterwards, nothing leaks out. I know that should be a good thing but usually after lying down for at least 1/2 an hour some does escape. Lately there had been nothing. Any suggestions?

If your husband has been tested, you should accept that result. Average amount of semen produced is 2-5ml.

Bdest wishes

1
Posted by: Me | 2005/07/05

You should really try the Dr. Colin's Ferti Boost. YOu can ask your local Pharmacy if they have it, and if not in this weeks You magazine there is an article on it. I hope it helps.

Reply to Me