Question
Posted by: Lonely wify | 2004/10/11

Hubby miles away

My husband just left 4 the US on Wednesday last week, I feel so lonely and stressed. He'll be gone for max 3 months before I see him again. Work is suddenly not doing it for me, I feel tired and can't concentrate, by 3 o'clock I want to go home.

lw, You will cope much better than feels possible right now. And you have the advantage of the availability of email, etc., to keep contact much better than when you had to wait and hope that your letter didn't fall out of the messenger's pouch !

3
Posted by: Twanette | 2004/10/12

Hang in their girl, time flies so quickly before you know it he will be back,

Why don't you start a scrapbook for him of what you did and how you felt on a daily basis, when he comes back he can exactly see what you did and feel every day, maybe if you do have contact ask him to do the same, because I am sure he misses you just as much.

I don't know how it feels but I can imagine it must be terrible I hate being alone.

Good luck, keep posting on this forum as you can see you are not alone.

Reply to Twanette
Posted by: Expart | 2004/10/11

Only get to see hubs and kids after six to eight months.Its painful I know.Keep going with those emails and sms.Try and be strong my dear.

Reply to Expart
Posted by: Carol | 2004/10/11

U have my sympathies .. im going to be in a similar boat soon ... only 980km but enough for me ... mind u im not sure who im going to miss more , hubs or the animals .

Reply to Carol