Question
Posted by: KEANU | 2007/12/07

HUBBY ITCHING BODY & PATCHES ON PENIS

Last nite after dinner my husband started scratching his body, this mmorning he developed white patches/ sores on his penis. I gave him 2 pain killers just to ease the itching and it stopped. I am fine I don't have any discharge at the momement I am on my period. What could it be? PLEASE HELP US

Dear Keanu

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It could be that he had an allergic reaction to something in the food that you had. I recommend that he consults a GP for an examination, as well as a script for a topical steroid cream, if it is in fact an allergic reaction.

Kind regards