Question
Posted by: Maggie | 2004/12/06

hubby can't talk

My b/f will never explain anything to me ,when we disagree with something instead of explaining he just apologise which I don't like.We never discuss anything together everyone do his own things.I like this to change I talk to him and he said I talk to much. Please tell me what to do to change this, course I fell like left out in many things as he promise to marry me nextyear

I agre with Shaun, this is the sort of situation for which mariage / relationship counselling is intended, and can help a lot. Maybe insist on it before agreeing to be married to him ?

2
Posted by: Matthew | 2004/12/06

Marriage counselling is great, but why don't you just say to your husband what you have just told us. Communication is so important in any relationship.
Good luck and keep trying. :)
As soon as someone has a problem I don't think they should just hop down to a therapist.

Reply to Matthew
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/06

Hi Maggie,

Maybe some good relationship/marriage counselling would be in order for you both.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun