Question
Posted by: Melony | 2007/05/02

Hubby behaves like a rapist if not a....

Serial killer.
MY hubby is 14 years my senior and has been married before with 4 children.we have been married for six years.
things we fine until i find him with a lady in our flat.went for counselling together i was put on meds and hospitalized for a week due to deppression.
our shrink was happy with our progress and i'm no longer on meds.
But things changed again lately'
1.He watches a lot of Tv from morning until tired.
2.No more romance,no kiss sex is painful
i tried talking to him he agrees that he will change with no avail.
i feel i'm being raped and mention it to him still he continues with it as if he enjoys hurting me.
i'm trapped in a loveless marriage and determined to stay loyal until i divorce him.which will only happen if i can find that he is cheating again.
what can i do?

The lack of love will of course be distressing for you --- but if the sex is forced on you, painful, unpleasant and irrespective of your own wishes and enjoyment, then it is abuse, Call POWA and discuss this aspect of the problem

4
Posted by: C. | 2007/05/03

You ask us what to do. But in the previous sentence you state what you WILL do. Now, what's the use? Make up your own mind! You seemingly don't need us for that.

Reply to C.
Posted by: Sam | 2007/05/02

The guy sounds like a monster - dump him ASAP !!

Reply to Sam
Posted by: Melony | 2007/05/02

Catching him again will be a confirmation that he is no longer interested in me.

Reply to Melony
Posted by: Maria | 2007/05/02

Why do you have to catch him cheating again before you can divorce?
If you are determined to stay then I think going back for more marriage counselling will be a good idea.

Reply to Maria