Question
Posted by: can't remember | 2007/05/04

hubby

posted before financial problems & separated.

so now my Q is - my hubby told me that the money issue is taking forever to get solved so as long as the situation is this way it is over for "now" because he can't carry anyone. what is it is over for now? from yours opinions. so on tuesday he was supposed to come & bring the money for the creche around morning then i told him that i am not abound as i took my girl out to the mall then i told him to come late around 6pm so when i called him to ask if he is still coming he said he can't make it because it is late then i loose it out by telling him that he doesn't have time for the child but he got time for his girlfriend that i don't even know that she exists so he got very angry & asked me if he got a girlfriend or did i ever seen him with a woman. i told send him an sms saying i won't bothre him with anything and i'll see to finish with my kids. then today i phoned him & ask if he is still angry with me then he said he forgave me but i must teach myself on how to talk to other people because he respct me he never what i have said it will come out of my mouth.

so now am i pushing my man away or what?

It sounds as though you are both being ambivalent, saying yes and no, pushing each other away ( especially you pushing him away ) and then saying "Come here". Wouldn't some personal or relationship counselling help you both to sort this out in a more friendly manner, more beneficial to the child ?