Posted by: Hubbly | 2008/07/04

Hubbly Bubbly

Hi doctor

I would just like to know whether smoking hubbly bubbly is bad for a person and whether the water in the mechanism really does clean out the tobacco as the people believe.

I was just concerned, since my dad who had a heart bypass seems to enjoy this hobby quite a lot although no longer allowed to smoke anymore. Will it have negative effects such as those of smoking a cigarette?

Thank you.

Thank you for visiting

Smoking of any kind is bad for you and in the light of your father's cardiac problems, I suggest that he does not continue with this "hobby".

Kind regards

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/25

Posted by: Lala | 2008/07/07

You can get molasses for the hubbly which is nicotine free. Search the internet and get the supplier to order if they dont have it in stock.

Reply to Lala