Question
Posted by: Guji | 2006/10/26

HSG

Hi Doc,
As an HIV infected person what are the chances for me to do an operation for unblocking the tubes because in March this year I did the Lapscope & the doctor said to me my tubes are blocked & it wont be good for me to do the operations cos it will affect my CD4 count, how true is that.So I went to my HIV specialist here in JHB & he said it's impossible to see that a person's tubes are blocked thru the Laporoscopy & he gave me a note to Morningside clinic to do the HSG.

A laparoscopy will show blocked tubes if dye is injected into them. If the blockage is severe, surgery won't really help.

1
Posted by: Guji | 2006/10/30

Hi Doc,

What is Dye?

Reply to Guji