Question
Posted by: Ruby | 2008/05/20

HR/Nausea/Fainting...

Hello Dr Bets,
I had a bad day today in terms of my HR. This morning after I got up, I started to black-out. Everything went black, but when I sat down it went away (was just dizzy for a bit). My HR was also today going up and down between 80 and 180. Very irregular, like 135, then down to 90, then up to 120... Went like this most of today and I was also feeling nauseous and dizzy. Is little bit beter now. More between 80 and 120. Should I be worried about this? My cardiologist told me last time when I saw him (in hospital) that I should not worry about my HR until I start collapsing... Thanks Dr Bets :-) Ruby

Hi Ruby
If you feel like passing out or even get black-outs, you need to go back to your doctor to see if there is an aggravation of your condition - rather not ignore this.
Dr BEts

1
Posted by: Cornel | 2008/05/20

Hi Ruby,

Jammer dat ek so stil is jong. Jy moet net nie dink my stilswye is omdat ek nie omgee nie. Ek dink baie aan jou en kort-kort lees ek jou posts en ek wens daar was iets wat ek vir jou kon doen!

Het jy nog die afspraak met EP Spesialis? As ek jy was sou ek nog die ou gaan sien het. Hy kan dalk 'n Tilt-tafel toets doen of dink jy die HR is nogsteeds deel van die lae kalsium vlakke?

Sterkte, hoor! Ek hoop dat dit more weer beter sal gaan.

Reply to Cornel