Question
Posted by: Jean | 2004/10/27

HPV warts

Dear Doc,

I have HPV and my gyne "burnt/froze" my warts. But 2 of them have come back. She has given me some cream - sorry don't have the name with me but I need to apply it every 2 days for 3 weeks. And then the pamflet says something about waiting 16weeks!

My question is if they don't disappear - can I go to my GP at the end of Nov and ask him to remove then? (I want to go to the GP cos its so difficult to get an appointment with my gyne)

You could go to your GP. It will depend how much expereince he/she has with recurrent HPV though.