Question
Posted by: miya | 2007/11/27

HPV

Hi,Recently had surgrey as i was found with high risk cancer cells non malignant.Also have a vulval tumor which has been linked to HPV the doctor did not remove it during surgery.I am in so much pain and no one seems to give me something to make this go away.After surgery was refered to a Prof who didnt do much have seen on website places like America have tretment fo HPV and tumors.Is there any such in South africa.Please help,Urgent

Dear Miya

As this is not a fertility related question I suggest you refer this question to the gynae Doctor on the health24 website

1
Posted by: Yip | 2008/01/16

Dr Du Toit in Stellenbosch - 021 887 1555

Reply to Yip