Question
Posted by: Help | 2006/04/13

HPT Test

Hi GynaeDoc

If there was only one line at 5 minutes, I would suggest that you repeat the test.

3
Posted by: Blue | 2006/04/16

A hpt tests for hcg levels (only found in pregnant women) which if pregnant rises every day.

A pregnancy test should be discarded after 5 mins as the result could be inacurate. My suggestion would be to do another one now and see what result you get within the 5 mins

Reply to Blue
Posted by: Cindy | 2006/04/13

Yes you can be pregnant go to you doctor for a blood
test and let us know

Reply to Cindy
Posted by: Help | 2006/04/13

Hi GynaeDoc

Yesterday I did a HPT and after 10minutes the both lines appears? What does this mean am I pregnant. As the pack it said that you should not read the results after 5 minutes.
Desperate for information
Thnks

Reply to Help