Question
Posted by: excited | 2005/07/01

HPT test-2 Blue lines

hello every one

My wife is 3 days late for her period, & this morning, she did an HPT & 2 blue lines appeared,
How accurate are these tests, do du think she should do another test just to make sure,

please response, Im so excited

Pretty accurate. Looks like she's pregannt.

8
Posted by: Yolande | 2005/07/01

Excited you should be. ! You are going to be a daddy. What a lucky lady your wife is to have someone so excited about the news from so early on and be so involved.

Enjoy the journey with your wife and may you enjoy feeling the little kicks in about 20 weeks!

Reply to Yolande
Posted by: excited | 2005/07/01

Charlie, Good lujk with the blood test, keep us posted

Reply to excited
Posted by: charlie | 2005/07/01

Congratulations and celebrations, your going to be a daddy!!!!! Hope you enjoy every moment. I went for a blood test this morning, still waiting for the results.

Reply to charlie
Posted by: excited | 2005/07/01

thanks guys for the advise, Will go for a blood test today

Reply to excited
Posted by: Sparks | 2005/07/01

Congratulations!!

The HPT should never give a false positive result but can give a false negative. If you want to put your mind at ease go for a blood test - that should be 100% accurate.

Enjoy the ride ahead

Sparks

Reply to Sparks
Posted by: KS | 2005/07/01

YEP, CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER. SHE IS PREGIES !!!!.

ALL THE BEST AND ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF IT.

Reply to KS
Posted by: YellowBear | 2005/07/01

YIPPEEEEEEE!!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE A DADDY!!!!!! next step is to go for a blood test which will tell you how many weeks preggies she is.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS DEFINITELY BABY MONTH!!

Reply to YellowBear
Posted by: Renira | 2005/07/01

You are most likely pregnant, congratulations. To be 100% sure she should go for a blood test.

Best of luck
Renira

Reply to Renira