Question
Posted by: Malu | 2004/10/15

HPT- Positive MIracles

HI ladies,

I don't whether I should be excited or what. I did HPT last night and It was positive while I have seen my period last week(2 days) I decided to do it as my breast were sore and Tender.I was also feeling moody. I made the appointment to see the Doctor tommorrow. Is this a miracle or what

could have been an implantation bleed. good luck

3
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/10/15

Congrats!!! Miracles do happen, just waiting for mine still

Jessica

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: zinzizo | 2004/10/15

Congrats gal! Take care of yourself, it happened to me last month i did hpt and it was positive but i thought i was seeing things bcs the 2nd line was very feint. Enjoy

Reply to zinzizo
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/10/15

Certainly sounds like a miracle. however it is possible to be pregnant and still get a period although that does not happen very oftern.

Reply to Shirls