Question
Posted by: CP | 2005/12/12

Howzit ?

Lekke lekke dankie (sounding like wit zombie and the gang hey?) hee hee

Just want to say last nite Nè got out the bath and came to my room. I pretended to read and watched her.

She took out a skirt.
I said "no, naggies"
She then bent down to where her "naggies" (Jammies) are kept.
Took out a t-shirt pajama top and pants as well as panties.

She struggled for 15 minutes to put the top on kept on turning it cos the 1 arm was in but the front was blank,realizing that that must be the back, she'd then pull the arm out and redo till she got it right....
After that she put on her panty CORRECTLY and the pajama pants CORRECTLY...in all it took her 25 minutes, but you know what ? SHE DID IT ALL BY HERSELF! So I asked her who dressed her and she said " me, Nè" well I just made such a scene....

More patience and less helping her do everything hey ?

Have a good week guys.

Congratulations to both of you

6
Posted by: Birch | 2005/12/12

LOL ja ek kan nogal indink, dat hulle kanse sal vat, maar ook dat sy besef jy laat nie haar gestrem oor vat nie, en dat sy soos n normale kind dinge moet doen....al is dit party keer nie maklik nie, maar dat sy ook daai vryheid geun word om soos n normal kind met die lewe aan te kan gaan!!!!!

Reply to Birch
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/12/12

Jong die kind het so 'n wil dat dit eintlik ongelooflik is sy raak hoogs befoeterd as ek haar altyd wil help.

Maar ek is nie altyd naais met haar nie hoor, sê soms my kind jy's gestrem nie verlam nie! want sy vat sulke kanse...hee hee

maar ja dit was regtig baie lekker vir my om die prestasie te sien!

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: Birch | 2005/12/12

Hy CP is baie bly om te hoor, ek haal my hoed af vir jou met al jou geduld, vir Ne. En om te dink party kinders wil dit nie eens uit hulle eie doen nie!!!!

Reply to Birch
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/12

CP MOM, isn't that just too lovely for words. I love it when you tell us about her. She is such an amazing person. But then, she has you for a mommy, which counts for a helluva lot.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: CP | 2005/12/12

Why, if I may ask Liza, are they NOT in their own bedrooms?

Reply to CP
Posted by: Liza | 2005/12/12

Hi - now if only my NORMAL five-year-old can do it all by himself. Big fights if he has to take out his pj's. Even bigger fights if his brother has to take out his pj's. Either myself or my mom has to take it out of the cupboard and put it on his bed. Then he'll dress himself. Can't wait till I can put them in their own bedrooms.

Reply to Liza