Question
Posted by: Hiski | 2004/01/21

Howlong to know if you pregnant???????????????/

i slept with my boyfriend on monday and forgot to take the pill so i took it the morning first thing and the again at nite. could i be pregnant ,or is it to soon ... Will a pregnancy test show me or what

You have to wait till your period is due before you can check for pregnancy. If you took the forgotten pill within 12 hours of the usual time and then carried on normally, you should be okay.

3
Posted by: HISIKI | 2004/01/23

i'VE carry on s normal but i'm experience pain in my tummy and back. Is it a sign or just my imagnation.

Reply to HISIKI
Posted by: flower | 2004/01/21

I don't know if this will help, but the same thing has happened to me, and if it was longer than four hours then I would just wait till it was time for the next pill and took the one I missed with the one I am suppose to take. Nothing has happened to date and I have heard that it was ok, I was still safe. But who knows. Lets see what the doctor says, but I wouldn't stress too much about it.

Reply to flower
Posted by: Concerned. | 2004/01/21

Hi Hiski,

No a pregnancy test would not show so soon. You have to wait to miss a period - Unfortunately!

Were you ovulating at that time?

Reply to Concerned.