Question
Posted by: PARIS | 2006/04/03

HOWDY CS

Dear CS,

I thought it was about time I say ‘’what’s up bro’’. Well I’ve had my baby, and can you believe he is almost 8 months with 6 teeth? His name is Seth and he is the most precious being I have ever encountered. In saying that, it was tough in the beginning. There were major complications at the birth. Seth has developed gestational pneumonia and very nearly didn’t make it. He was in ICU for 2 weeks with tubes in down his throat and nose, and drips in every vain imaginable. Not a very nice start to life, but when he came home, he just grew from strength to strength. Motherhood is great, and I loathe having to be apart from him.

I was also retrenched from my job whilst on maternity leave which sucked big time (in the process of suing them) so my maternity leave was quite stressful, but I loved it none the less. I got an offer for a great position with more growth potential and better money. I started in the middle of Jan, and it just goes to show how the universe works, so all in all was on maternity leave for 6 months. I couldn’t be happier. Seth is the happiest little person – and I now know that if there’s one thing I’m good at it’s motherhood. Funny, I never thought I would be a good mother, so I have even shocked myself. It’s the best feeling in the world to have this little boy love you so much and need you for absolutely every thing. It scares me that some woman will one day take him away from me. HA HA.

Time goes so quickly but every stage is just as precious as the last - only a little more exciting. Seth says mamma already, im so proud. I really hope things are swell on your side too. It’s been a long time since the last time I posted.

CS keep it real, you’re obviously still giving fabulous advise, and still rocking the site.

Take care,
PARIS
XXX

Dear Paris,
How marvellous to hear from you --- thanks for the update and your excellent news. I'm sure all readers who were around then and remember you, will join me in sending love and good wishes to you and Seth. You two went through a lot together, and really deserve some happiness now ! Hope you're successful in suing the unpleasant people who xacked a woman on maternity leave --- hope they get what they deserve. And what excellent revenge to have found yourself a better post already ! Excellent !
I'm sure you're a marvellous mother -- and that it's not the only thing you're good at.