Question
Posted by: Young lady | 2004/10/13

How would I know if I was pregnant?

I am a virgin, but was messing around with a guy friend the other night. (I've just come off the pill) He hardly went in, about 2cm only, and he says he didn't cum AT ALL, but I'm still scared incase of pre-cum that he may not have realised! Im so worried!! I CAN'T fall pregnant! I really don't think I am, but its nagging in the back of my mind, how can I make sure (before I'm two months down the line without my period and its too late!)
thanx

Pregnancy is always a possibilty in this kind of situation. Go to a chemist for a pregnancy test if you miss a period

3
Posted by: Kate - the original | 2004/10/15

Hi Kate

I have been using the name Kate on this forum for nearly 2 years, please call yourself Kate2 as to not confuse the ladies.

Thanks a mil!
Kate

Reply to Kate - the original
Posted by: young lady | 2004/10/14

Hi Kate

I TOTALLY agree! I know I should have been more carefull, and I've always been the VERY responsable and carefull type, so at the moment I'm feeling very STUPID!!! I know when I'm supposed to ovulate, but I think my cycle might be a bit out of sync cuz of just coming off the pill...I am 18, this was the first time this has ever happened and, as cliche as this might sound, it really wasn't supposed to happen and if there is a next time I will DEFINATELY use a condom. I know all the dangers and like I said, im feeling so STUPID!!

Reply to young lady
Posted by: Kate | 2004/10/14

Hi young lady. You really should be more careful. Even if it goes in 1mm there is always a chance of falling pregnant. The best thing do do is to wait until you skip your first period. If you don't skip a period that means that you are ok, if you do skip your period I suggest that you do a home pregnancy test (HPT). They are not expensive and you can get them from clicks for R15.00. I asume you are very young. There are other factors that you should know about before "fooling around" like when you ovulate etc. I recomend that you go back on the pill. You should always always always use a condom, if you carry on like this an unexpected pregnancy will be the last of your worries. You have the think before doing, be responsible about sex. If you feel that you are ready to part take in sexual acts then you should please be responsible about it.

I hope that you will be more careful next time round.

Reply to Kate