Question
Posted by: anaymous | 2004/01/08

How will i know if i am pregnant or not?

I just want to find out how will i know when am i pregnant because i have been having sex with my partner and we are planning to have a child and i have been trying now for almost a month now. So what signs should i look for? Normally after how long will a woman fall pregnant?

The best sign is if you miss a period. It can take up to a year to fall pregnant, though this varies form person to person.

1
Posted by: Sam | 2004/01/08

Well it varies from woman to woman. Some people conceive immediately, some take 3months some shorter and some even wait years before that they concieve. My husband and i have been trying for two months now evrytime working out ovulation and so on and now i am waiting to see, period supposed to be here yesterday but still nothing. Signs and symptoms normally only start when your next expected period is supposed to be due. Also symptoms vary from woman to woman as well, not all woman get symptoms so early. What you could look out for is cramps, tenderbreasts, dark veins on your breasts and your areola darkening. Woman also start getting nausea at about 5-6 weeks into pregnancy. Any way good luck trying and i hope everything works out for you and your husband.

Reply to Sam