Question
Posted by: Landa | 2007/12/11

HOW TO WORK OUT CYCLE

1. My cycle has been anything from 29 days to 37 days over the past 6 months. How do I work out what my average cycle will be in order to work out my ovulation?

2. I was on Clomid for two months and picked up a bit of weight. How long will it stay in my system ie., with all the exercise I'm doing I'm still not losing any weight

If your cycle is so irregular, it may be that you are not ovulating.
The increased weight would not still be from CLomid taken 2 months ago. From your story it sounds like you may have PCOS. Your gynaecologist will be able to check for this.