Question
Posted by: healthy me | 2007/05/29

how to use natural medication

Please can you help me.

Chemical drugs are taken at the time that you go to the doctor when you are diagnosed as having a sickness - eg flue.

When should you take natural medication. I know natural medication works slower and in different ways to chemical drugs so what is the correct way to use natural medicaiton for a certain condition. I know that most natural medication can be taken ongoing.

Can you give me guidelines

thanks

Expert ImageNatural health

Be aware that not all natural medications are without side effects or contra indications (especially herbal medications). Therefore it is not always appropriate to simply self medicate and continuously take these meds. I advise that you consult your homoeopath or naturopath regarding the conditions that you are wishing to treat for advice on the appropriate use of natural medicines.

The appropriate combination of natural meds prescribed by a qualified practitioner can be as fast acting as conventional drugs.

Dr Debbie