Question
Posted by: mike | 2004/11/11

how to use ky gelly

I have just bought ky jell someone pls tell me how to apply it? is it only for women or men can use also. can we do oral after applying this gell.

KY jelly is a water based lubrication for anal or vaginal sex. It helps were more lubrication is needed, eg, when using condoms, or for women that have reduced lubrication due to medication.

You can have oral sex with KY jelly, but I'm sure it tastes awful, or like nothing depending on your taste buds

3
Posted by: DaBlue | 2004/11/15

Rather go to hustler shops and buy ID Millenium Moisturizer. works wonders. It is a water based lube, tastes like nothing (wonderful for giving oral with) and only comes off with soap and water. best of all - it does not become yucky and thick and sticky. at all!!!!!! i highly recommend it!

Reply to DaBlue
Posted by: mike | 2004/11/12

thanks guys for your suggestions

Reply to mike
Posted by: Jiffy | 2004/11/12

1. Remove tube from packaging.
2. Remove cap from tube.
3. Use needle to puncture tip of tube.
4. Press on tube gently.
5. Apply gel to vagina/penis/toy as required.
6. Shag away!
PS: Tastes like shit, consumpsion not recommended.

Reply to Jiffy