Question
Posted by: siteseeker | 2003/02/27

how to train properly

hello! i would like to know if you have any sites that will show me how to train correctly with diagrams or short clips. and i would like your opinion on those 'pads' that send electric pulses to replace excercising. like those ones advertised on tv. thank you.

I suggest you log onto www.health24.co.za and join the free gym-based interactive exercise programme called "War ON Wobbles". There you will get all the info you need as well as weekly monitoring. If you prefer a home-based programme, then log onto the same site but go into the fitness section and you'll find "Shape up for Summer". There are many different cardiovascular options with great goals from which to choose, as well as a range of resistance exercises you can do from home.

Those pads with electric impulses are a gimmick (in my opinion) - so don't waste your money on them - you need to do proper exercise.

1
Posted by: BFL-Freak | 2003/02/27

www.bodyforlife.co.za

www.bodyforlife.com

Start the journey to a new life now!

Good luck!

Reply to BFL-Freak