Question
Posted by: NN | 2004/10/01

How to take self tan off

I do not know which forum to go to. But I hope someone can help me. I put on some self tan on my legs. I woke up this morning and it was fine. I had a bath and most of it came out. Now I have patches all over mylegs. How do I get the self tan off?

Gosh, NN< isn't there still a Skin doctor ? Dermatologist among the experts ? Check. I havent experienced this problem myself ( with my ethnic background, I'm also a man of colour --- our natural hue is pale blue, and only with prolonged exposure to the sun do we turn a nice clear white ).
Are you sure the patches are remnants of the fake tan ? Its possible your skin is allergic to one of its ingredients, and is producing some allergic patches ?

4
Posted by: Q | 2004/10/01

The only thing that helps is to bath Not much you can do it will wash of in about 3-4 days, or have a nice tan over the weekend by monday nobody will even notice, just whach the tan index it is quite high for October!!!!!!! Be safe enjoy the sun and the relaxing that goes with it.

Reply to Q
Posted by: Mona | 2004/10/01

Stockings and long dresses for you, tan over the weekend!!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: paris | 2004/10/01

scrub, shave, scrub.... thats all i can think of. Its cooking outside, next time lay in the sun - apply sun block.

Reply to paris
Posted by: Kay | 2004/10/01

Get yourself a sugar or salt scrub and give yourself a good exfoliation - it should take some of the patches away. In the future if you're going to use fake tan its a good idea to exfoliate before you put it on.

Reply to Kay