Question
Posted by: Hurting | 2008/01/28

How to shut him out?

Hey there,
I dated this guy at work, suspected he had something to do with this other lady in the same company. He broke up with me saying that he does not love me enough. He also denied having anything to do with her. How do i shut him out, considering i see him and her everyday? It is hard but i worked so hard to get to where i currently am, so changing jobs is out of the question, but building myself up is in. So what can i do?

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Vw | 2008/01/29

Did he ever get into your trouser i mean sex, that's when i can tell you what you can do

Reply to Vw
Posted by: John | 2008/01/28

Sounds like you've done the hard work already - not allowing for him to make you even think about changing jobs and focussing on self is a very good start. It's amazing how much of one's emotions can be decided: if you feel down you can say "I will not let the memory of so-and-so make me feel bad about myself" and, with such a strong attitude, you can control pretty much the course of your own life.

Forget about the other woman, whether they had something or not. Its irrelevant and matters not at all. I suppose the lesson you can learn from all this is affairs at work are more likely to be destructive than otherwise.

Reply to John