Question
Posted by: ?? | 2008/01/30

How to say it?

there's this guy that i like so much and we had a thing before but left him for my fiance now i broke up with my fiance and he said he still want me back.

he call me evry now and then to find out how am i doing but i don't know how to ask him for a drink or luch or dinner so that we can talk, the last time i saw him was last year but we talk pn the phone.

how do i ask him.

,,,

1
Posted by: Janine | 2008/01/30

The answer is simple....straight out. Ask him if he is in the mood to catch up sometime or if he feels like going out and doing something. If you really think you will be uncomfertable talking straight away then make sure you do some sort of activity like a movie or someting then coffee afterwads.

Reply to Janine