Posted by: ?? | 2008/01/30

How to say it?

there's this guy that i like so much and we had a thing before but left him for my fiance now i broke up with my fiance and he said he still want me back.

he call me evry now and then to find out how am i doing but i don't know how to ask him for a drink or luch or dinner so that we can talk, the last time i saw him was last year but we talk pn the phone.

how do i ask him.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Janine | 2008/01/30

The answer is simple....straight out. Ask him if he is in the mood to catch up sometime or if he feels like going out and doing something. If you really think you will be uncomfertable talking straight away then make sure you do some sort of activity like a movie or someting then coffee afterwads.

Reply to Janine

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.