Question
Posted by: In Desperate Need of Advice | 2007/07/16

How to save my failing Marriage?

Please is there any one out there who can give me advice on how to save my failing marriage?

My husband and I have been together for over 13years now (since we were 17) We have split up before we got married but then he came back begging and I took him back. I then got married to the guy after that experience. We were then married for one month before we filed for divorce when we found out I was pregnant with his child. After our Loveley daughter was born we got our nonsens back together and we have made our relationship work ever since (7years now) We are now married for just over a year and now when the tough gets going he again wants to run away and move out as the break will be good for us?

What should I do to make it stay and work things out? OR am I just insane for loving the guy?

He does make me happy and he makes me laugh (not for the last month) and we use to do everything together but lately everything I do bugs him?

Help before I go insane!

Sounds like this has been a stormy and ambivalent relationship from the start. Why not see a marriage counsellor together, eg through FAMSA ?

1
Posted by: Me | 2007/07/17

Visit rejoice ministries and find out how to make your marriage work!!!!!!!1

Reply to Me