Question
Posted by: dove | 2007/03/30

how to prevent stretch mark

hi,
How can i prevent stretch mark during pregnancy ? Is there any oil can i put , inorder to prevent stretch mark ? I am 7th week pregnant.Can anyone help .

Try Bio-oil.

3
Posted by: jellybaby | 2007/04/03

Just rub it on after a bath. If you read the back of the container you will note that it can also be ued as make up remover or as an alternative to shaving ceam. A bonus is it smells devine!! I dont think bio oil works and I quite like the Elizabeth Ann's (Mother Love range) Stretch mark cream.It contains collagen and almond oil and is nice and rich.

Good luck.

Reply to jellybaby
Posted by: LLB | 2007/04/02

Dear me

Can you pls tell us how is one suppose to use it, (bath with it or just put it on after a bath)

Reply to LLB
Posted by: Me | 2007/04/02

Elizabeth Annes baby shampoo the pink one, sounds weird, but really it works.

Reply to Me