Question
Posted by: da | 2008/05/22

how to prevent menstruation on honeymoon

I would like to know how to prevent having my period on my honeymoon? I am getting married in 2 months and was wondering if their is a way it is possible to prevent it?

If you are on the Pill, just skip the placebos. If not, you can use Provera, starting 7-10 days before your period is due.

2
Posted by: ABC | 2008/05/23

My doctor also told me to take one week`s active tablets extra and then the placebos. She calculated that I will then have my period a week before my honeymoon. I did the "adjustment" this month, so hopefully it works. If you`re uncertain just give your doc a call. Good luck

Reply to ABC
Posted by: Hun | 2008/05/22

Yes there is a way, if you are on the contraceptive pill you can skip the active tablets and just go on taking others as normal. You wont get your period that month.

Reply to Hun