Question
Posted by: Genevieve | 2006/04/05

How to make up

had a fight with my bf this morning. I want to make up, but dont feel I should say sorry, cause I havent done or said anything that was wrong. Please give me some ideas as to what I can sms him to get the dialogue flowing again.

You CAN say you're sorry --- you're sorry that there was a fight / argument, without admitting that you were wrong, if you're certain you did nothing wrong, either to start it or heat it up.

6
Posted by: Gman | 2006/04/05

I personaly being man will say YES apoligies are great if they are said by the wmn unless if there has been constant fighting/arguments because maybe of mistrust or if one has/is cheating.
Surely you know your man much better b4 you can conclude if there is doubt for you to be the one apologising. & you know how the heated conversation started about. i tell you small fights leads to bigger & bigger fights at end to insecurities. I am quite happy you want to be the one to diffuse things, wish my EX was like you.
You you guys find PEACE amongst yourselves. GOODLUCK.

Reply to Gman
Posted by: Roxanne | 2006/04/05

I don’t know how to make things better between us but I can start by saying I am sorry, I really am!

Sometimes we are not the ones that were in the wrong, but guys are stubborn... Sometimes you need to make the first step and say you are sorry... Then he will also apologize...

Reply to Roxanne
Posted by: Psycho | 2006/04/05

Genevieve:
U know the saying " In the heat of the moment"? You know what the argument was about so only u can decide. Just give him time to cool off and take it from there. Good Luck

Reply to Psycho
Posted by: Pencil | 2006/04/05

Sorry, didn't know it was that serious.
Ask him if he's ok, tell him you're thinking about him.

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: Genevieve | 2006/04/05

It was a bit more serious than just drop it, we left each other this morning, like it was over between us.

Reply to Genevieve
Posted by: Pencil | 2006/04/05

"I love you, let's drop it, can't wait to see you."

... i think?

Reply to Pencil