Question
Posted by: Nthabi | 2005/11/23

How to make someone Romantic

Can you make someone romantic?
I am involved with this guy from the who doesn’t know the meaning of Romantic! The most romantic thing he has ever said is – WOW you look sexy, my mom will be happy to have a daughter in law like you! The most romantic thing he has ever done is buy 1 chomp so we can share! Ok that’s his idea of being romantic!
I have tried watching TV with him and whenever someone does something romantic like a surprise valentines with candles, wine etc I will say this is sooo romantic and he will go like: Yes he is, its because he is rich, I don’t have money so I cant do that for you!
He is still a student and was raised by a single parent who is clerk and he has 4 brothers so money is the issue but I mean being Romantic does not have to be expensive it could be something that you say! How do you teach a 23yr old male to say romantic things.
I try like on his bday get something sexy for him and just have an indoor picnic with strawberries, candles etc he will say aghh you should spend so much money on me! I love the guy but also want romance, I like surprises etc but he just doesn’t get it! How do I make him/ teach him?

,,,,,

1
Posted by: D | 2005/11/23

Every person has a different idea of romance.
I found my husband romantic...and its never with candles & the TV stuff.

Yo cant change a person to suit you.
See the romance in little things.

Reply to D